Here is your chance to make a difference!
Are you looking for an opportunity to make a difference in your community? Would you like to help children in your community get access to quality education? If your answer is yes, you should take advantage of the Bridge Volunteers Programme.
Click HERE to apply
The Bridge Volunteer programme is aimed at helping Nigerians who seek the opportunity to contribute to their communities positively, build a professional profile, gather work experience required for personal and or professional development and so many other reasons.
Why should you apply?
- You gain credible work experience in a recognised International Organisation
- You get to add value to the pupils in your community
- You have the opportunity to work with one of the largest providers of education in Nigeria and globally
- You will be contributing to SDG4 which seeks to ensure inclusive and equitable education for every child
- While you are making an impact on the children positively, you will be earning a monthly stipend
What do you need to apply?
- Education discipline and qualification though not necessary, would be an advantage
- You should be enthusiastic about driving positive change
- You should be between 21 – 35 years of age
- Completed undergraduate (University degree or HND) study in any discipline
- Available for a minimum of 12 months (August to July)
Quotes from Bridge employees
“Working with Bridge International Academies has helped me tremendously in my career as a Teacher. I am able to deliver a life-changing education to my pupils which aligns with Bridge’s ABC. Bridge ACCELERATES learning, Bridge BUILDS leaders and Bridge CARES for you.” – Adewole Nimota Precious (Teacher)
How do you apply?
- Click HERE to apply
- Your application will be reviewed within two weeks
- Successful applicants will be contacted via the provided communication channels
Lagos – Alimosho, Ikorodu, Lekki, Epe, Badagry and Ojo
For more information, kindly reach out to us on 07031714028, 08035045380
About Bridge Nigeria
Bridge International Academies is a network of community schools providing access to quality, affordable education to underserved communities in Nigeria.
Bridge Nigeria opened its first school in 2015 and has since then delivered life-changing education to pupils in underserved communities through 46 schools presently operating in Lagos and Osun States.
Bridge leverages technology to deliver quality education; efficient monitoring and evaluation programs for teachers and efficient monitoring and evaluation of pupil performance. Bridge Nigeria knows when teachers are in classrooms and when lessons are delivering results. Read more HERE